Overall Course Details
There are some elevation rises within the course but nothing over 200ft.
- The start for the half marathon, 10k and the 5k are the same location as the finish.
- The finish line is in Maalaea Triangle Parking lot.
- Please limit the use of cell phones during the race.
- Please do not use headphones while going though aid stations or if you see emergency vehicles on the road way or along side of the road.
- Absolutely no coaches, bicycles, roller skates, roller blades, skateboards, or animals will be allowed on the racecourse at any time. Everyone on the course must have on an official race number. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The road is not closed to vehicular traffic. As such, it is imperative that you stay within the cones marking the course. Any deviations from the marked course can result in a disqualification and or serious injury.
Course Support and Aid Stations
- Water from will be available at the aid station and at the finish line. Please keep moving even after you pick up your drink. If you wish to slow down to drink, do so after you have passed all tables. For your safety, take fluids only at the official station.
- Water will be available at the finish line.
- Porta Potties are located at the finish line.
Aid Station Locations and Sponsors
We would like to thank all of our sponsor for supporting our participants on race day:
There will be one aid station in the middle of the course.
GP Roadway will begin coning at 6:00 am (Sunday) along the entire course. All road coning will be final at 6:30 am (Sunday). Race starts on Sunday at 7:00 am for the 5k and Walkers. Streets will reopen on a rolling basis. All drivers are encouraged to adjust travel time within and around the race course.
Course Time Limits
- The course will open back up to traffic at 8:00am
- Starting your run prior to the official start time will result in disqualification.
We will be using your bib number to time the race.